Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

My First Fanciful Impression

To start off, I will introduce myself and what my life is all about! I'll show you my latest inspirations and let you into my crazy world. My name is Madeline and I live in a small town in Oregon and I relish the challenge of making it in fashion. I love my friends, creativity, band, 4-h, and so much more! Can't wait to let you into my world so stay tuned!

Inspirations:


So as you can see I love ladies with great pixie hair and an edgy but still fun and trendy kind of style. In the future when I get myself a camera I'll show you how my style is pretty similar but at the same time pretty different. And that is when the story of a girl with a camera, a sense of style, and a roaming kind of life will begin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment